When requesting a check from Alertpay do you need your account to be linked to a bank account or a credit card?
Question by : When requesting a check from Alertpay do you need your account to be linked to a bank account or a credit card?
Answer by AlertPay Inc.
No you don’t. You do however need to have all the correct account details in order, such as your name and address.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- I have made a temporary Paypal account, not added my credit card or my bank account to paypal yet, is it safe?
- Q&A: How can I make an itunes account without having a credit card?
- What’s the adult webcam website that gives free credit (not requesting my credit card or other stuff)?
- i want to buy a new computer.i dont own a credit card, but ihave a checking account. have any advice?
- Let me TEACH you how to choose Credit Card Equipment or a Merchant Account based on your Need Credit Card Debt Relief, Credit Card Rate, Credit Card Fraud, Free Credit Card Processing, Virgin Credit Card, Credit Card Debt Help