question for computer experts .are those small laptops worth the money?? im looking for a new computer?
Question by dAmIAnOO: question for computer experts .are those small laptops worth the money?? im looking for a new computer?
im constantly arguing with my dad over the PC that we have i have an HP and its not that old maybe like 3-4 year my dad is a web and graphic designer so he needs the PC im out for the most part of the day i leave the house at like 1pm and i get back at 12am i do voluntary work at animal shelter and i have night school
im not really into the computers and laptops i dont know what is good and what is bad what to look for etc… i will be using the laptop for music,movies,mail,IM .pictures
i am thinking about maybe getting one of those mini laptops like the one from dell or HP maybe the inspiron mini 12
they seem really handy
i can spend about 700-750$
Answer by Gary P
It depends what you want to use it for. It is fine for internet and running non graphic intensive applications such as Office. It is not suitable for gaming.
What do you think? Answer below!
- I need a new laptop. Are Macbooks worth the money? EXPERTS AND AMATEURS OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!?
- Q&A: Question for the experts of PayPal. Please Please Please help!!!?
- Is a Macbook worth the money seeing as it has only 2GB of memory?
- looking to spend BIIGG money for a computer expert that could do anything!!?
- I want to know if I can get a line of credit with a small pension coming in I need?