Q&A: which community colleges (non-credit ) can i contact to study programming?
Question by maro: which community colleges (non-credit ) can i contact to study programming?
i asked before about studing programming and our best friends here advise me to cotact the community collages
(non-credit )which give free courses online ..
do you know any non-credit community collages ??
Answer by rltm_9999
I don’t know about any colleges giving free on-line courses. It takes time and people to run the courses.
You can learn a lot about programming for free on the Internet. There is more information out there than you could probably ever read.
If you don’t know anything about programming, you might want to take a introductory programming class at a community college. Some of them may let you “audit” the class which means you won’t get credit for it. It will be less expensive.
Once you figure out what you want to program, you can think up a simple project for yourself. Then pick a language and start writing.
For standalone applications you might try C/C++/Java or if you want OS utilities, you might try learning scripting languages (Perl, php, sh, etc).
There are books and free resources available for all the languages I listed.
Give your answer to this question below!
- The largest IT systems / infrastructure deployment & installation community in the world. Rollout .
- Annual Credit Reports – Community Credit Counselors, Inc.
- I was dumb and did one of those online surveys and I need to find a way to contact them.?
- How can I change my contact informatiton on an extended credit fraud alert?
- I need phone number to contact yahoo to report possible fraud.?