Q&A: I want to start a website, but Im told I need php nuke. This has something to do with taking credit card info
Question by mevanr8x7: I want to start a website, but Im told I need php nuke. This has something to do with taking credit card info
What I like to do is start a credit repair company. I learned a lot when my identy was stolen. I want to make a website that has 20 or 30 pages, and lots of links for froms. It should be able to do Log in and passwords, it should also expire after 30 or 60 days. I want to be able to accept credit cards and pay pal. What would be the best way to get this done?
Answer by Elvis Paisley
Don’t know what php nuke is, but I’ve always used www.homestead.com for my websites. Try them…
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Please advice me on how to add credit card checkout system on my travel website.?
- is the website http://www.experts-exchange.com can be trusted?it ask me to put credit card no for a free trial?
- Does anyone know the website to get 3 free credit reports in the USA?
- Any advice on easy to set up e-commerce website to handle credit cards?
- What is a trusted website where you can get a free credit report?