Q&A: credit history link with surfing internet?
Question by pal: credit history link with surfing internet?
Is there any link between what i surf on internet and my credit history? Will some one keep continous track of what i’m surfing on the net?
– FL, USA
Answer by halo__17
there is no link between your credit history and internet habits
as long as you are using your own computer and keep it updated with good enough virus and anti-spyware software, no one can really keep track of what you’re surfing
What do you think? Answer below!
- How can I find out what internet addresses a computer has visited?
- Q&A: are there any web sites that give you a free credit history. i also need a website for criminal history check
- Q&A: I am looking for a new internet provider similar to Cricket, with no contract & no Credit Check. Any advice?
- Is it safe to click on these free credit report internet offers? What about 3 different co?
- Youtube Poop: Link Cannot Find Credit