Money Management & Credit : How to Cancel a Credit Card
Canceling a credit card is done by cutting up the credit card, calling the company to give verbal confirmation of canceling and making sure all of the accrued interest charges are paid in full. Request a letter of confirmation from a credit card company after canceling a card withadvice from a registered financial consultant in this free video on money management. Expert: Patrick Munro Contact: www.northstarnavigator.com Bio: Patrick Munro is a registered financial consultant (RFC) with outstanding sales volume of progressive financial products and solutions to the senior and boomer marketplace. Filmmaker: Reel Media LLC
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Is There a Reason to Cancel My Credit Card?
- Debt Management Tips : How to Get Out of Credit Card Debt
- Zhang Shangwu to cancel credit card account has been publicly challenged to respond to speculation
- Irina Bond :: Money Management Tips
- Print Management Company – Make Money and Save Money By Using Their Services