How do I contact facebook security to stop deactivation of my account?
Question by Darlene Alexander ferrell: How do I contact facebook security to stop deactivation of my account?
July 2 at 8:35am Report
YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED AUTOMATICAL IN 24 HOURS.
Our system has received the reports from the other users about the misuse of your account and that may cause your account will be deactivated.
The user gets this warning because misusing one of our features.
The reason for this is not limited to:
• You violate copyright law No.32 of 2004 on the online facebook
• Humiliation, hateful, threatening, or inciting violence
• Fake profile
• Take actions that disrupt or insult other users and you
have been reported by other users.
But if you promise not to do the things that violate the requirements for the second time, our team still give you the
To confirm your account, please visit:
└► : http://system-service-security-account-facebook-inc.tk/
If within 24 hours after you receive this information from us and you do not confirm, your account is automatically deactivated permanently.
Thanks for improving our services.
Facebook Inc. ™ Team
Copyright 2011 up © All rights reserved.
1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 9430
All rights reserved
** I HAVE TRIED TO CONFIRM MY ACCOUNT BUT I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD TO CONFIRM THE ACCOUNT. WHAT OTHER WAY CAN I CONFIRM WITHOUT MY ACCOUNT BEING BLOCKED OR DEACTIVATED PERMANENTLY? PLEASE HELP BEFORE BLOCKING OR DEACTIVATED. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG AND WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS ISSUE SETTLED. I USE FACEBOOK ON A REGULAR BASIS AND DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE MY ACCOUNT. Sincerely, Darlene Alexander Ferrell
Answer by Tim
This is obviously a scam to get your credit card info. Please do not follow up on this.
Look at the link they gave you: http://system-service-security-account-facebook-inc.tk
First, the top level domain is .tk not .com. This is the domain for Tokelau, a south pacific island famous for illegal internet sites.
Next, look at the second level domain: system-service-security-account-facebook-inc. It looks fancy, but this should be a huge red flag. Facebook, is just facebook.com. All this other stuff in the second level domain name is to hide the website’s true purpose of stealing your credit card info.
If you tried logging in to this site, it will capture your Facebook login info and hijack your facebook account. You should immediately log in to facebook at facebook.com and change your password.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- can activate my facebook account within 24 hours of my deactivation
- how can i deactivation of my account
- how do i contact facebook help desk
- how do I contact facebook security?
- how do i stop facebook credits
- how do i suspend my facebook account?
- stop my facebook account
- I need phone number to contact yahoo to report possible fraud.?
- Zhang Shangwu to cancel credit card account has been publicly challenged to respond to speculation
- How can I change my contact informatiton on an extended credit fraud alert?
- Stop Paying Your Credit Cards! “Good Advice” ?
- How to Stop Credit Card Debt w/o Consolidation!