Can you transfer info. from an Access report into Excel?
Question by Flutterfly25: Can you transfer info. from an Access report into Excel?
I have a database of info. in Access for training hours. It shows a person’s name, the date they went to a training, the name of the training, and how many credit hours they get. However, at the moment Access does not total up the amount of hours for a person. I thought perhaps I could transfer the report (this is from an Access Report) to Excel and add a line and total up the hours. Is this even possible? I don’t know Access very well….
Answer by pcc122
you should be able to export to excel from your file tab and select export
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- How to solve the following problem in Microsoft Excel 2003 expert exam?
- I got scammed…how can I report this problem?
- Q&A: If I buy an Mp3 files (a whole CD) on Amazon can I access it from my home computer?
- Can the seller see your credit card info on ebay?
- I sent the info requested in this scam. Now how do I protect myself?