Are the credit score checks legit?
Question by : Are the credit score checks legit?
I want to rent to own a home, and all the websites I go on to see what is available in my area require a credit score check. The website promises a free credit score for 7 days then it will start charging you after that but you can cancel it at anytime. I need the score to see through homes but I dont want to be scammed. Are these things generally legit? I’m using acerenttoown.com/freelist
Answer by abCa
Please install the MyWot.com plugin for your browser. You can then easily judge whether the site is safe or not by looking at the score/user reviews.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- free credit checks legit
- free legit credit checks
- is freescoreselect legitimate
- legitamite credit check
- legitimate credit score checks
- Is this Craigslist job offer legit? Here’s the email…?
- Q&A: Is it me, or is there something really suspicious about those online ads that offer to check your credit score?
- is there a site where i can get a free credit score?
- Credit checks: Find out how lenders carry one out
- Q&A: Is there really a free site where you can see what your credit score is?